1. Extent of Warranty:
Our BATTERY products come with a 12 months warranty (except some product warranties may vary, check the individual product page for more information), covering problems due to defective materials or workmanship provided by OXOPO. The warranty period begins on the date of shipment and lasts for 12 months. Additionally, the warranty DO NOT cover products damaged during transit or installation.
2. Warranty Excludes:
- i. Improper installation and usage,
- ii. Damage caused by misuse the faulty parts (including static discharge),
- iii. Product purchased incorrectly
- iv. Force majeure event such as natural disasters or wars,
- v. Unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification
- vi. Neglect, accident or modification, which have been soldered or altered during assembly
- vii. Unidentified /unreadable / missing serial number.
- viii. Out of warranty
3. DOA (Dead on Arrival) Item:
The customer must make damage claims via OXOPO’s Customer Service (email@example.com) within 5 business day after the delivered date of the shipment if the product is DOA (damaged on arrival).
- In this case, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
- The photos of original OXOPO package with front and back sides;
- The photos or video of the defective item;
- The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item.
4. RMA Authorization:
Should there be any problem, please contact OXOPO’s Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns and will not process refunds or replacements without the original product and RMA number issued prior return.
5. Return Policy
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for any product that is to be returned to OXOPO. RMA numbers are valid for 10 business days from the date of issuance. Any products returned to OXOPO without a RMA number, or with a RMA number issued more than 10 business days prior, will be rejected.
6. Warranty Claims
Customer shall contact OXOPO by Customer Service (email@example.com) before returning any item. OXOPO will not be responsible for returned items without prior notice.
Please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following details, this will helps expedite the processing timely for you. :
- I. Order number,
- II. SKU numbers to be return and quantity,
- III. Short description of the problem of the defective item.